The Grenada Global Film Festival invites you to partner with us for our premiere event this December, as we curate and introduce films from both the Caribbean Diaspora and World Cinema to the Island, that would otherwise not be shown here.
The three-day festival scheduled from 27-29 December, 2018 will be showcasing a dynamic range of both Hollywood and independent quality short films, narrative and documentary features, including Queen of Katwe, House on Coco Road (filmed in Grenada), Revolution Generation and Footprints, the Kirani James Movie, throughout multi-communities including St. George’s, St. Mark’s and Carriacou. Please see the sponsorship opportunities offered below and get in touch if you would like to be a sponsor or get more information.
- Presenting Sponsor = $20,000+ to be the Presenting Sponsor of 2 events of sponsor’s choice (based on availability) Exclusive sponsorship of GGFF Opening Night Premiere screening of “Island in the Sun”
- Title Sponsor = $5,000+ to be the Title Sponsor of 1 event of sponsor’s choice (based on availability) toward operational cost, event materials, and catering
- Major Sponsor = $2,500 to be a Major Sponsor of 2 events of sponsor’s choice (based on availability) toward facility, event materials, and catering
- Supporting Sponsor = $1000 to be a Supporting Sponsor of 1 event of sponsor’s choice (based on availability) Sponsorship of masterclass sessions, Coffee Break
- Contributor = $500 and under to be a Contributor – Donation of raffle prizes, meeting materials, or general giveaways for meeting attendees
- Host Sponsor: Exclusively host a GGFF event at your facility & be the exclusive sponsor of the event.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com